Sesame & Soy Beef Stirfry w’ Brown Rice & Seasonal Steamed Vegetables
|Sesame & soy beef||1 pack|
|Brown rice||1 pack|
|Seasonal vegetables||1 pack|
Deep saucepan with lid
Shallow saucepan with lid
Microwavable dish with lid
Salt & pepper
MAKE THIS A BREKKIE/LUNCH OPTION:
Enjoy the sesame & soy beef as a banh mi filling with some shredded lettuce, coriander and hot sauce.
Heat the brown rice in a saucepot with some coconut cream, maple syrup, orange zest, cinnamon and cocoa powder for a super quick chocolate rice pudding treat.
Steamed seasonal vegetables are also great served cold on a bed of hummus with olive oil and lemon for a light and tasty anytime meal.
- Place the seasonal vegetables into a steel sieve or steamer, and sit it over a deep saucepan with about 500ml water.
- Cover the deep saucepan and seasonal vegetables with a lid and bring the water to the boil over a high heat.
- Once the water begins to boil, let the seasonal vegetables steam for 8 – 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the shallow saucepan over a high heat until it gets really hot and begins to smoke.
- Spoon the rice into the microwavable dish and cover.
- Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes or until hot.(allow the rice to stand for 2 minutes before removing the cover as there may be some steam build-up)
- When the shallow saucepan is nice and hot, carefully add the sesame & soy beef and stir-fry for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Once your steamed seasonal vegetables are ready, remove them from the heat and carefully transfer them to a serving dish. Season the steamed seasonal vegetables with some olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Spoon some hot rice into your bowl, top with some stir-fried sesame & soy beef then add in some steamed seasonal vegetables and enjoy.
Servings per package: 2
Serving size: 450g
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||2150kJ (514Cal)||478kJ (114Cal)|
Ingredients: Brown Rice (Brown Rice, Water), Beef, Broccolini, White Cabbage, Cauliflower Leaves, Green Beans, Tamari (Whole Soybeans, Water, Sea Salt, Alcohol), Bok Choy, Carrot, Maple Syrup, Spring Onion, Ginger, Sesame Oil, Garlic, Sesame Seeds, Cornflour. Contains Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.