Mushroom & Bean Stroganoff w’ Brown Rice & Lemon Roasted Cauliflower
|Mushroom & bean stroganoff||1 pack|
|Brown rice||1 pack|
|Lemon & pepper cauliflower florets||1 pack|
Fresh chopped parsley
Crushed nuts and seeds
Microwavable dish with lid
Shallow saucepan with lid
Medium mixing bowl
Lined baking tray
Salt & pepper
MAKE THIS A BREKKIE/LUNCH OPTION:
Use the Mushroom & Bean stroganoff as a sauce with your favourite pasta for a quick lunch meal.
Toss the rice and lemon and pepper cauliflower florets together in a pan with some curry powder and an egg for a quick curry fried rice.
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- In a mixing bowl, season the lemon and pepper cauliflower florets with 1 Tbsp olive oil and a pinch of salt.
- Arrange the seasoned lemon and pepper cauliflower florets in a single layer on the prepared baking tray, and place in the oven to roast for 12 - 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, empty the Mushroom & Bean stroganoff into a saucepan, stir in 1⁄4 cup water, and cover with a lid.
- Place the saucepan over a medium heat and gently bring to a simmer stirring occasionally for 8 – 10 minutes.
- Once hot, remove the saucepan from the heat and set aside until needed.
- Spoon the rice into the microwavable dish and cover.
- Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes or until hot.(allow the rice to stand for 2 minutes before removing the cover as there may be some steam build-up)
- When the lemon and pepper cauliflower florets are ready, remove them from the oven and carefully transfer them to a serving dish.
- Spoon some rice into your bowl, top with the Mushroom Stroganoff then add some roasted lemon and pepper cauliflower florets on the side and enjoy.
*If you don’t have a microwave, you can heat the rice by placing it in a steel sieve or steamer placed over a pot of boiling water. Cover with a lid and allow it to steam for 8 – 10 minutes. Just make sure the sieve or steamer doesn’t come into contact with the water at any point*
Servings per package: 2
Serving size: 500g
|Average Quantity per Serving||Average Quantity per 100g|
|Energy||1990kJ (475Cal)||398kJ (95Cal)|
Ingredients: Brown Rice (30%) (Brown Rice, Water), Cauliflower (29%), Onion, Cannellini Beans, Butter Beans (6%), Oat Milk (Water, Oats (10%), Rapeseed Oil, Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt.), Large Flat Mushroom (5%), Button Mushrooms (4%), Shiitake Mushroom (2.5%), Olive Oil, Cornflour, Canola Oil, Sesame Seeds, Lemon Zest (0.5%), Smoked Paprika, Garlic, Tamari (Whole Soybeans, Water, Sea Salt, Alcohol), Vegetable Stock (Southern Ocean Sea Salt, Maize Maltodextrin Cane Sugar, Yeast Extract, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Spinach, Cabbage, Garlic, Celery), Natural Vegetable Flavours, Canola Oil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Sea Salt, Dried Thyme. Contains Soybeans, Sesame Seeds.