It’s Father’s Day, so we asked our Head Chef/Dad of Laneway Greens, Warren and his two sous chefs to share one of their favourite recipes to make together for a Laneway Father’s Day brunch.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 pouch of Laneway Greens Salmon Shakshuka
- 100g baby spinach
- 400g tin cannellini Beans - drained and rinsed
- x6 Free range eggs
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Suggested extras:
- Fresh Basil
- Chopped spring onions
- Sliced chilli
- Goats feta
- Homemade sourdough bread
Let's get started:
- Set your oven to 180C
- Empty the salmon in shakshuka into a saucepan and cover with a lid.
- Place the saucepan over a medium heat and gently bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Once the shakshuka sauce begins to simmer, remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in the baby spinach and rinsed cannellini beans.
- Carefully break each of the free range eggs into the salmon shakshuka sauce, trying not to break the yolks.
- Top each egg with a sprinkle of dried oregano, a pinch of salt and a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the saucepan in the oven to bake for 15 - 20 minute or until the egg whites have cooked through.
- Once done, remove the salmon shakshuka baked eggs from the oven and serve with some toasted sourdough bread.